Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding / Bridesmaids Crafty Goodness

It's not the first time I made these bridal pumpkins for Fall Weddings. The first time I did it, it was for the bridal party for my friend's Halloween Bachelorette party. Had I been with a more adventurous group of girls, it would have been more fun, but alas....My pumpkins were awesome, though!

That picture was taken YEARS ago! It was my fat phase...How ironic that I'm back where I started. =/ You can't really tell from the picture, but there's barbed "wire" with tiny spiders wound around the tulle.

Considering my friend is having her wedding the day before Halloween and a lot of her decor is bourderline Thanksgiving/Halloween, I took it upon myself to design the goodies for the bachelorette party. As if I'd let anyone else take that way from me!!


She's a big Hello Kitty fan, so imagine my excitement to find this little gem in Target! The gems and tulle totally made the Hello bucket more bridal.
I think it was cute all on it's own.

The bride-to-be was QUITE happy with it!

Not to be left out, I put these together for the bridal party. I'm part of that little group!



Unfortunately, the bridal party never got their pumpkins because the girl holding them got sick and didn't come out with us. We'll have to delay their debut until next month. Personally, I wanted to get myself a purple one, but the other bridesmaid wanted pink and wanted us all to match. Well, no one can ever say I don't know how to compromise!

1 comment:

  1. Your pink pumpkins would have looked so good with your harajuku costume from the top. Is this the same wedding? The little black ribbons on the "ears" look like something out of a Gwen Stefani video!

    ReplyDelete