Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Craptastic Craft Gifts

Just a short little ditty today.

Just because you took the time out to make something special with your own two hands for a friend or family member, don't assume they are going to appreciate your thoughtfulness, your generosity of time, or the fact that you actually MADE something rather than snapping something off a store shelf.

Whenever I finish a gift, I'm often like that school kid, running home to show someone this work of art that I created, wanting their approval.

But, this is the real world and sometimes friends are just ungrateful assholes. Lesson learned: save the craft gifts for the people who will really appreciate it.

With that being said- my Mario Blanket is one night away from completion and I know my brother will be so excited!

1 comment: